PMS and PCS Exams 2014 Schedule & Detail
PMS and PCS Exams 2014 Schedule has been announced by Punjab Public Service Commission.
PPSC Combined Competitive Exams 2014 Announced by Punjab Public Service Commission
Introduction of PMS and PCS Exams
PMS and PCS Exams are conducted on regular intervals by PPSC – Provincial Public Service Commission of every province of Pakistan to fill the vacancies of Provincial Management Service, PMS. The PMS exams are not conducted on regular basis but are announced only when there are vacancies. Male and female can both apply for the Provincial management service – PMS exams.
Papers Passing Criteria PMS and PCS Exams 2014
- A candidate must secure 33% marks in each paper and 50% marks i.e. 600 marks in the aggregate to qualify for written examination.
- Qualifying candidates must also secure 50% marks in the interview to be finally successful.
- No. Change/addition/deletion/alteration of optional subjects mentioned at the time of submission of online application form will be made and no further representation will be entertained.
- Wrongly/incomplete filled optional subjects in the online application forms will be finally rejected.
- No further representation on this issue will be entertained.
- Change in the priority/selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
General Instructions about PMS and PCS Exams 2014
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 02-06-2014.
- Candidates should fill the ON-LINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website.
- Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 4:00 p.m. (Office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications.
- Original Treasury receipt of Rs.700/- under head: “CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form.
- Original receipt will be produced at the time of written examination, interview / viva vice without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / viva vice. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
- a) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).
- b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ’0′ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of Birth.
- c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification from IBCC, Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
- d) Bachelor Degrees/Detailed marks certificate duly issued by the Controller of Examinations Showing total/obtained marks, CGPA/GPA or percentages of marks
- e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
- f) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
- g) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority
- h) Original valid C.N.I.C. i) Passport size photograph.
- J) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by H.E.0 and declared equivalent by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee of the concerned department.
For Subject Detail & Selection See Advertisement.
There are 6 compulsory subjects in PMS exam of 600 marks.Besides these compulsory subjects, candidates have to choose optional subjects carrying a total of 600 marks.