Notification of Revised Pay Scale 2015 issued by Finance DivisionThis Notification is for 7.5 % Adhoc relief 2015 announced by Govt in Budget 2015-16.
Federal Government of Pakistan, Finance Division, Regulation Wing has issued the Notification No. F.No.1(3)Imp/2015-630 dated 07-07-2015 of Revised Pay Scales 2015.
According to this Notification issued by FD, the pay scales have been revised at new stages and new Basic pay scales of 2015 will take place the existing pay scales of 2011 with effect from 1st July 2015.
The overview of this Notification is as under:
- Adhoc Relief Allowance -2010 still remain frozen
- Adhoc Relief Allowance -2013 and 2014 have also been frozen without any change
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 will be granted @7.5% of the running basic pay of the "revised pay scales 2015".
- Minimum Medical Allowance will be Rs.1500/-
- Medical Allowance has been increased @ 25%.
- Orderly Allowance for BPS 20-22 has been increased from Rs.7000/- PM to Rs. 12000/-
- The employees of BPS-16 and above will get Medical Allowance increase @25% on the running medical allowance.