Causes of Breast Cancer.The breast cancer causes are the part of breast cancer awareness and these causes are still not completely understood. However, there are some areas having risk factors of developing breast cancer.
- Age : The risk of developing of breast cancer increases as increase in age.
- Family history : If you have close relatives with breast cancer or ovarian cancer, you may have a higher risk for indulging in breast cancer.
- Exposure to oestrogen : one of the female hormone, oestrogen, can also stimulate breast cancer cells and become a reason to grow them.
- Being overweight : If you are overweight or fatty, you may be a victim of developing breast cancer.
- In tall Persons : If you are taller than your standard height. There is more chances to develop breast cancer as compare to those who have normal height.
- Use of Alcohol : Alcohol is also a reason of breast cancer. Your risk of developing breast cancer can increase with the amount of alcohol you take.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) : Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is also sometime associated with a slightly increased the risk of developing breast cancer.
Breast Cancer Symptoms
What Are the common Symptoms of Breast Cancer? Breast cancer usually has no prominent symptoms in early stages. As a tumor develops, the following signs / symptoms may be noted by you:
- An abnormal change in the shape or size of one or both breasts.
- A lump or swelling in any one or both of your armpits
- Dimpling on your breasts skin.
- Rashes on or around your nipple.
- A change in the look of your nipples,
- Any Pain or tenderness regularly felt in the breasts.
- A noticeable flattening or indentation on the breasts.
- Unusual discharge of any liquid form from the nipple that may be clear, bloody, or another color.
- An area of breast skin that is distinctly different from any other area on either breast.
- Breast pain isn't usually a symptom of breast cancer.