Prime Minister's Youth Training Scheme 2016
Government of Pakistan announced employment opportunities for youth of Pakistan. These opportunities Prime Minister's Youth Training Scheme 2016 is for internship in different fields. eligible candidates can apply online by visiting website http://www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk/ or by clicking on below link.
- Eligibility Criteria:Qualification: Graduate with 16 years of education from HEC approved educational institutions.
- Maximum Age: 25 years of age but those candidates from less developed areas should have age not more than 26 years.
- Last date : 11-02-2016
- Location : This Youth Internship program is for all over Pakistan.
- Number of Interns: 50,000 interns selected from all over Pakistan.
- Stipend: A Fix Monthly amount will be offered to internees such as Rs. 12,000 for 12 months.
- Duration: Duration of this youth internship program will be one year.