Career Opportunity of Training in a Public Sector Organization
Paid Training Program / Job opportunity for Diploma Holders and Science Graduates, TO BE HELD AT KINPOE (KARACHI) & CHASCENT (MIANWALI) Pakistan. This is a Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in area of Nuclear Power Plant Technology to for Associate Engineers DAE having three-year Diploma (DAE) / two years graduates / Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree holders.
people from Pakistan and AJK who fulfill the following eligibility criteria can apply for this training.
1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, with first division (i.e. minimum 60 % marks) in SSC and DAE:
FINANCIAL BENEFITS & FACILITIES DURING TRAINING
- Stipend of Rs.12,500 pm
- Free bachelor accommodation to outstation trainees subject to availability.
- Free ln-door treatment and transport facility to trainees
Candidates can apply Online at www.kinpoe.edu.pk. Candidates can also apply by post after downloading application Form and Admit Card from above website
- Last Date for Apply online is June 03, 2016
- Admission Test will be held on August 21, 2016
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Paradise Point, Hawks bay Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99232733