Increase in Salaries of Government Employees Budget 2016-17
As per budget speech of Ishaq Dar Finance minister in Parliament detail about increase in Salaries of Government Employees of Pakistan in Budget 2016-17 and Increase in Salaries & Up-Gradation of Government Employees is as under.
- 50 % Increase in Conveyance Allowance for BPS-01 to BPS-15
- Adhoc Relief Allowances of 2013 & 2014 have been merged into basic pay and scale will be revised accordingly.
- Granted 10% Adhoc Relief Allowance on the running basic pay after scale revision
- Washing Allowance has been increased from Rs. 100/- to Rs.150/- for the Govt employees of BPS-01 to 04.
- Posy of Khateeb has been upgraded from BPS-12 to 15
- Post of Assistant Incharge has been upgraded from BPS-15 to BPS-16
- There is increase in Qualification Allowance @ 50%
- Increase in M.Phil Allowance Rs. 2500/-
- Post of LDC has been upgraded from BPS-7 to BPS-9
- Post of UDC has been upgraded from BPS-9 to BPS-11
- Post of Assistant has been upgraded from BPS- 14 to BPS 16
- Special Allowance Rs. 300/-
- Pension has been increased @ 25% for those pensioners who are above the age of 85 years.
- 10% increase in Pension of Pensioners
- Risk Allowance for FATA has been raised equal to Basic Pay
- Minimum pay for labours has been increased from Rs. 13000/- to Rs. 14000/- pm.
- Special Conveyance Allowance for disabled persons has been fixed Rs. 1000/-