NCLEX Study Guide about Facial Stroke Patient
These NCLEX practice questions and Nursing Exam Question are as guidance for NCLEX Exam. These NCLEX Study Guide , NCLEX practice questions and Nursing Exam Question are as guidance for NCLEX Exam. NCLEX nursing exam questions and NCLEX RN Exam review of Facial Stroke Patient are provide here for help of NCLEX Exams guidance and for all those students who wish to give nursing examination of PN.
36. The nurse is caring for a client hospitalized with a facial stroke. Which diet selection would be suited to the client?
- 1- Roast beef sandwich, potato chips, pickle spear, iced tea
- 2- Split pea soup, mashed potatoes, pudding, milk
- 3- Tomato soup, cheese toast, Jello, coffee
- 4- Hamburger, baked beans, fruit cup, iced tea
- Answer 2 of This NCLEX Question is correct.
The client with a facial stroke will have difficulty swallowing and chewing, and the foods in answer B provide the least amount of chewing. The foods in answers 1, 3, and 4 would require more chewing and, thus, are not correct.