NCLEX Study Guide about First Bath to a Baby
MCQs of NCLEX practice questions, Nursing Exam Question are as furnished here as guidance for NCLEX Exam of nurses . These NCLEX Study Guide , NCLEX practice questions and NCLEX Nursing Exam Question are as guidance for NCLEX Exam. NCLEX nursing exam questions and NCLEX RN Exam review of First Bath to a Baby for two weeks are provide here for help of NCLEX Exams guidance and for all those students who ready to give nursing examination of PN.
In a meeting with first time parents nurse is teaching basic infant care of new born child. there nurse should also explain that a sponge bath is recommended to child for the first 2 weeks as :
- 1- The skin ofNew born is easily traumatized by washing.
- 2- The umbilical cord needs some time to separate.
- 3-New parents need some time to learn that how to hold new born baby
- 4- The chance of chilling the baby outweighs the benefits of bathing.
- For This NCLEX Question Answer 2 is correct.
Rationale of NCLEX Quiz
The umbilical cord needs some time to dry and fall off before putting the infant in the tub. Although other answers 1, 3, and 4 might be important but they are not the primary answer of this question.